You can deactivate the automatic renewal option by no later than 5 days prior renewal date by logging in and accessing your personal account area:
- Go to your Account Settings
- Click on the tab "Subscription & Bills"
- Click on the green button "Change your Plan"
- Click on the grey button "Deactivate Automatic Renewal" below the subscription:
- Now you can let us know why you are leaving us. Choose a reason and click on continue:
- Now, please make sure to confirm that you don't want your subscription to renew again. Otherwise the deactivation will not become effective.
Medical Subscriptions purchased via App-Purchase:
If you purchased our medical subscription from within our medicine app, you paid directly via iTunes or Google Play. You'll have to deactivate the renewals directly from within iTunes/the Play Store. Click here for further information on how to proceed with iTunes and here for further information on how to proceed with the Play Store.