Most playback problems can be solved easily by one or more of the following steps:
- Change the video quality.
- Update your browser or use a different one (Google Chrome (recommended), Opera, Firefox).
- Delete browser cookies and cache (e.g. in Firefox under Tools - Extras - Clear Recent History - select Cookies and Cache).
- Restart your browser.
- Certain browser extensions (or plug-ins) can prevent our website from working properly. Please verify the extensions and deactivate them if necessary.
If the problem persists, please send us a message by using the help button on the lower right corner of your screen. This way, we will receive important technical data about your system and will be able to help you more efficiently.
- What exactly happens.
- Which lectures are affected or whether it is a general problem.
- What kind of device you are using to access our content.
- If you have previously been able to watch lectures without errors.
- Your system specifications (click on Windows, right-click Computer, and send us the data about your operating system, processor, memory, etc.)