On Lecturio.com you can use the keyboard shortcuts listed below while watching a video lesson. Please remember to always click the video player before using the keyboard shortcuts.
- Space Bar to play/pause.
- Right and Left Arrow keys to seek the video 10 secs forwards and back.
- Up and Down Arrow keys increase and decrease the volume.
- M key to mute/unmute.
- F key to switch full screen mode off and on. Please note that this shortcut is not supported by the Internet Explorer.
- Double-clicking with the mouse toggles full screen off and on as well.
- Number keys from 0-9 to skip to a percentage of the video. 0 is 0% and 9 is 90%.