The Study Planner allows you to create your own personal study plan. You can add courses or individual lectures to your study plan and specify the time that you have to complete the material. The Study Planner will then tell you how much time you need to invest every day to accomplish your goal and remind you of the deadline.
This is how it works:
- Go to the course that you want to add to your study plan.
- Click on "Add to Planner" on the left side of your screen:
- Now you can select a due date, for example, the day before your exam:
- If you select a date and tell us how many days a week you want to invest studying, we will be able to tell you how many hours per day you will have to work on it. Click on "Save":
- The course will now be visible in your Study Planner. You will see your progress and the due date:
- Furthermore, you will also see the courses on your Home Screen, and it will let you know if you are on track studying or not: