At Lecturio you can bookmark your courses and lectures in order to rewatch them later. Here's how it works:
1) Go to your course curriculum
2) Click on the on bookmark symbol on the right side of a course:
3) Now you can choose to include the course in a "Watch later" list or even create your own list (for example, create list for specific exams or subjects):
4) The course is now included in your list. You can find it by clicking on "Bookmarks" on the left sidebar of your screen:
5) The same procedure applies to bookmarking single video lectures as well.