On our website you can bookmark your courses and lectures in order to organize and structure your learning units independently by creating as many lists as you want. Here's how it works:
- Go to your course curriculum.
- Click on the on bookmark symbol on the right side of a course:
- Now you can choose to include the course in a "Watch later" list or even create your own list (for example, create list for specific exams or subjects):
- The course is now included in your list. You can find it by clicking on "Bookmarks" on the left sidebar of your screen:
- The same procedure applies to bookmarking single video lectures as well.